I've had two visits to galleries in the last few weeks.
The first was to the Botanic Gardens for Heather's birthday treat with Ma. We saw lots of fabric flowers then made some of our own. But even before that we passed a tree with lots of fungus growing on it.
The rest of the day was spent at the Art Galleries of New South Wales.
Then last Monday I was invited to a special viewing with drinks and nibbles to see the Archibald, Sulman and Wynne Prize art works at the Art Gallery of NSW. Because I had a meeting at the Botanic Gardens first I decided to fill the extra time I had looking at the other parts of the Gallery first. I'll just post here some of my favourite pieces in no particular order...
![]() |
| This was my favourite - it is the size of a business card and is so detailed. Click on it to zoom in. |
The weather forced me to stay inside longer than I had planned in the afternoon but it was lovely just wandering quietly. And I did get 15500 steps up for the day.














The fabric flowers look great and it must have been fun making some. Thanks for sharing the artworks at the gallery. The tiny one is so beautiful.
ReplyDelete