This morning I have a little more information about the long weekend and going home.
Today I just came back from physio and have a hydro session this afternoon which will be my last hydro until next Tuesday. Instead I'll have physio each day from 9-10am then nothing tomorrow afternoon. But on Sunday and Monday I will have 1-2pm physio as well (so twice a day).
The dressing will come off on Wednesday afternoon and then I'll be going home on Thursday (all else being equal)
I've worked out how to do my washing in the room and it dries very easily because the air is so warm and dry.
This morning I was also taken down to the car park by the OT and we practised getting in and out of a car so I can actually get home with Stephanie.
Now for a coffee when it comes and an ice rest before I bother with anything else.

You are certainly being kept busy with physio. Let’s how all else is equal and your planned discharge happens. Enjoy that coffee.
ReplyDeleteThey are keeping you moving, great milestone getting in and out of a car, it's harder than it looks. LOL Hope all is going well under those dressings and you get to go home on schedule.
ReplyDeleteHi Betty, great to hear how well you are recovering with all the physio, swimming and walking. Getting in and out of the car is a huge milestone, well done. Lynette
ReplyDelete