The hospital has been very quiet over the long weekend with most inmates going home Friday or Saturday. I still have gym every morning but no hydro in the afternoon. That means another gym session in the afternoon each day of the long weekend.
I've been lucky enough to have visits from Geoff and family and Ellen with part family. Ellen has done my washing and Geoff has checked the house and garden.
One of the chairs in my room is just my size. I feel a bit like Goldilocks. Now all I have to do is find out where to get one for home.
I can sit all the way back in it without a cushion behind me and my heels actually rest on the floor comfortably. It is called an Opera 20 inch Visitor Chair but I can't find out who makes it. I guess I'll talk to the OT when she comes back tomorrow.
When I get home I'm looking forward to no more white stockings so I can be a little more independent about showering and I'll enjoy a long one and wash my hair too.


It is good to find. Chair that suits when you aren’t very tall. I have my Grandma’s chair. It is ancient and has been recovered many times but it is just my size and I love it. It sounds like your family are looking after things for you. Hopefully not long now till you head home.
ReplyDelete