Watching Nature

Monday, 20 January 2025

Now in Waratah

I'm glad I was in hospital during all the bad weather in Sydney. I felt quite cosy and had a great view towards Botany Bay.



 This morning I was transported to Waratah Private Hospital in Hurstville. Two lovely ladies drove the transport vehicle and it was a very smooth ride.



What a hoot!

The first room they were to put me in had no bed, as was the case with the second room so I am now in room 307, right on the curved corner of the building overlooking Hurstville. Not the good view of the bay but a good view nonetheless.

I have been well looked after since my arrival at 11am with MT almost as I arrived and then ordered lunch with came at 12.  The food so far is lovely. 

The physio has visited and will come to collect me at 1pm to go to the gym. I have also had a million test and just finished an ECG.

Visiting is any time but I'll be unavailable 9-10am and 1-2pm as I'll be in the gym. So time now to get ready to go.

3 comments:

  1. Hope all the recovery is going well and you are home in your own bed very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are being well looked after. I hope your recovery goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you looking so cheerful, Betty

    ReplyDelete