Watching Nature

Wednesday, 11 October 2023

Kitchen renos # 12 - Rendering

 This week is going to all be spent with Berto and Andreas rendering. The whole area is 'muddy' both inside and outside so I am not able to go in as easily.


Hopefully the kitchen will be done and dry by Friday when my cupboards will be delivered. I really don't want them stored outside at all. 

Meanwhile the blue door remains shut and I continue washing up in the bathroom. The bowl is too low and my back is suffering from the bending.


I have a small orchid that has flowered for the first time ever even though my neighbour Helenie gave the the pot plant many years ago. I must have moved it to a more comfortable place. It is a Sarcochilus orchid.


I was intrigued by this little flower when I went for my massage on Monday and have since found that it is a South African species of Freesia.


No comments:

Post a Comment