Just a quick hand report to say that when I wake in the morning it is quite difficult to see anything wrong with my hand.
If you look really closely you can see the feint Zorro mark. the swelling has all but gone.
It is still tender, especially if I am using short utensils like a teaspoon or cake fork that ends right on the cut. It feels as though it is covered in a thick leather skin and is quite numb in places but I am told with time that will change. I'll believe it when I feel it.
I will still have to continue with exercises 3x each day and cream and massage 6x each day but I am fitting those around my normal activities of gardening, sewing, typing, driving, pilates, cooking and so on.
I visit the surgeon towards the end of October which is the 8 week mark.


No comments:
Post a Comment