Watching Nature

Monday, 5 October 2020

Garden update

 After my 2 hours in the garden this morning I finished tidying the corner that I use as a cutting and seed raising area. On Thursday Cathy and I created a weldmesh shelf for some of the pots and yesterday Geoff moved the watering system all back to the wall instead of at the front of the area. Today I weeded all the seedling pots and made sure they all had saucers to retain a bit of water. This then meant I could remove the barrier at the front and can now walk in easily with no trip hazards.


A week or so ago Cathy and I weeded the "ginger corner" and it is now growing really well. I hope the transplanted pieces that I put down the side of the garage grow as it is such a good spot for them.


One of the jobs Cathy and I did last Thursday was to oil the side door of the garage and adjust the bolt lock so that it is now easier to actually lock and unlock.

Lots of tiny jobs done which make the whole space around the carport a little more comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment