Ponyo is with me again for the Easter long weekend. But the extra fun is that I have a house mate - Caroline - and Ponyo slept in her room instead of my room last night.
I also have an Australian Golden Orbweaver spider in my front yard. If you click on this photo you can see the tiny male spider just a bit higher that the female.
I am pleased to say that I have no resident termites but they certainly have been here. Last week Alex came to help me clear the back corner of the garage to allow for a termite inspection. Apparently they are not active and I can safely dismantle the rotten shelving. I already have some steel shelving to replace it that Geoff kindly left behind for me.
The house was also inspected for any signs of termites and I've been given the all clear there too.
So it has been a really busy week and to top it all off today and Sunday have been big singing services at church. Today's was really good.
No comments:
Post a Comment