On Monday late afternoon the surgeon rang to change my Thursday appointment to yesterday which meant I had to cook my chutney on Monday night as I had all the ingredients out and thawed ready to do yesterday morning. I don't like cooking at night and left any awful mess afterwards for the cockroaches to enjoy. But the chutney was made and the labels will come tomorrow.
Then it was 2 hours rehab. After nearly an hour of land-based exercises I was put on the walking machine and was told to walk 10 mins at 8% incline. I actually had to ask them to increase the speed a bit because I could not walk as slowly as they had it set. Then I had hydrotherapy for an hour.
Once I got home from all that I was quite tired and reverted to using my walking stick for the evening. I seem OK this morning though, just a bit stiff with a lactic acid build up.
Today I need to check the car as I am now allowed to drive. If it does not start I'll need to sort that out then I might do a small shop at Aldi up the road ready for my visitors who are staying this weekend.
I then have a patchwork day with the ladies on Sunday.
I forgot to ask if I can now kneel to garden but I'll ask that at rehab on Friday which will be my last rehab day. I'll miss going to hydrotherapy though as I have really enjoyed that.
So it looks as though by next week life will get back to normal and I'll be far too busy if I am not very very careful.


Thanks a great positive result. Well done!
ReplyDeleteThat is great news. Yay!! I know you will have fun over the weekend with some very special guests.
ReplyDelete