On Thursday I was brought home with Stephanie who stayed with me for 24 hours as required. We were greeted by a tripped circuit that had been off for 4 day! This meant lots of the meals that I had prepared and frozen for my return will be going to the chooks. Bummer! I guess I'll need to put in a meal order.
I put through an online grocery order before I realised the freezers had been off. This allowed me to stock up on a few items but I'll need to do another order soon replacing all the bits and pieces I'm throwing out.
Stephanie and I visited the garden to see what was ready to pick.
We were blessed with some spinach, guavas, tomatoes and two pumpkins.
Today the builder came to investigate my sink leak that I found the day before I left for hospital. I hope that is now fixed.
I am tired but am happy with visitors who bring me a piece of fresh fruit or veg as these are limited until I do my next order. Margaret (from pilates) is coming this afternoon.


“Bummer” alright. When you were being so organised. At least Stephanie was there to assist you. Other than that little hiccough, it must be good to be home.
ReplyDelete