While I've been waiting for the kitchen renos to start I've been dog sitting for friends and family.
First there is Ponyo who comes and goes and sometimes stays overnight. This is actually her second home. She is a lovely placid huge golden retriever. She sleeps on her bed next to mine when she stays overnight.
Coco came just for the day the other day and we had a fine time. She is a tiny one but is 5 years old. She is not at all yappy which is lovely.
She spent a lot of the time on my lap while I listened to my audiobook.
A few weeks ago I had Ruby stay for the day. Ruby is a very energetic Tenterfield Terrier who loves to play with her toys, especially her balls.
I don't have a dog of my own any more because I want to be free to go away when something comes up but it is certainly wonderful to have the company of my adopted dogs when they need a home for a short or long stay.
No comments:
Post a Comment