Watching Nature

Wednesday, 20 July 2022

Two weeks post op

 It is now two weeks after my second cataract operation and my instructions read that I can now slowly start to get back to normal life. I still need to use the drops for another two weeks and can't go to the optometrist for another two weeks for new glasses. Meanwhile, I am using Surrey's x2 glasses for close work and sit them on the end of my nose so I can see distance Oh So Clearly!

While I've been holed up I've had Pernilla here keeping me company although I have not been much company for her with all my restricted activities and her recovery period from a nasty cold that I did not want to catch.

However, I have done a bit more jigsaw


It is a really difficult and slow process. I might do some more today.

When I ventured out to the garden I found this beautiful sweet potato just sticking out of the ground so was able to harvest it and use it in a soup I was making for dinner on Sunday.






No comments:

Post a Comment