Since Pernilla returned home with 'a cold' we have both been isolated in our own end of the house and wearing masks which has been a bit of a nuisance
However, my eyesight has improved so much I only need to wear my x2 specs for closer work like computer work and sewing.
As long as I hold my handsewing at arm's length I can do quite fine work and have made lots of my stand-alone paperless hexies for future projects.
I've made a little kit to hold all the requirements and can have this by my TV or by the computer for zoom sessions.
Pernilla came outside and we harvested all the grapefruit which needed to be harvested while dry. So after 2 dry days I decided not to risk them any further. A good harvest.
Then during the night the downpours started again and the back gutter provided Pernilla's room (her bed is under this roof) with some chinese water torture. Luckily she has earplugs.
In all I am recovering and the isolation and rain means I am forced to have the easy break I am supposed to be having post op for 2 weeks. Soon I am going to break out of this bubble of mine. I am allowed to drive but I'd like to leave it until my next post op appointment on Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment