Watching Nature

Saturday, 1 August 2020

More Painting

This morning I tackled the painting of the front porch. I have only done one coat with a rather toxic finish that is non-slip. I think I will only do one coat as I am not overly impressed although it is probably the right thing. It seems to have a grainy finish but that is because that is what makes it non-slip. We live and learn I guess.


It certainly makes the whole design look fresher but still antique. 

I now have lots of fans blowing air from the house to the outside rather than allowing the toxic fumes to settle inside. I'll see how it wears before I put any more coats on.

The only problem now is that no one can walk on it until Monday so I've blocked the front stairs with a sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment