Watching Nature

Sunday, 26 April 2020

Now I hope it rains really well

Today I finished off levelling the chook area by bagging up about 1 tonne of well rotted chook manure. If anyone would like any and is prepared to bring some buckets or bags please just give me a call. I'll need some for my garden and can use some at Underhill but there is a bit left over.



The site is now ready for the new shed to be built when it is delivered. That will all start happening in about 4 weeks I hope. I have measured out the plot and the new shed should go from the brick in the right foreground to the brick on the left on the cream fence. It should just fit.

Of course I also have to move all the demolition materials into the trailer that Geoff delivered this morning so that we can take it all down to Underhill.

I now need it to rain for a week so I don't have to go outside to use my muscles any more. I am exhausted and need to do a bit of patchwork for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment