Watching Nature

Monday, 28 September 2026

Noisy Earth, Huge Things days 25-28

 The last few days have been full of noise but mostly good noise.

A quick trip to Goulburn found a huge house for sale so that has created a lot of brain noise. I did go to the Uniting church there on Sunday and found these beautiful windows in the foyer.


Home again after a long drive for Ellen and dinner at Geoff and Jen's to find a leaky cistern upstairs. My wonderful plumber came today and it is now fixed.


Now I'll need to find some paint!!


More gabion fillers for Geoff. He'll have to smash it completely after he takes it home.

This morning I had a massage and on the way in I found this beautiful Callistemon in full flower.

So I've cheated a bit by lumping a whole lot of things together in this post but as you can see, life gets busy some times.

No comments:

Post a Comment