Watching Nature

Saturday, 19 September 2026

Quiet Earth, Small Things day 19

 Small corners are my go-to when sorting messes. I often work with others to help them sort their mess so now I am concentrating on my mess. My first task is to find a corner and work on it. Take everything out and only put back what you want to be there, cleaning as you go. Yes, you are then left with a pile of things to be disposed of in some way - put in its right place, put in the appropriate bin, or donated to charity.

Last Thursday, among other tasks, Cathy and I tackled a Small Corner. Our goal was to remove a small table stored there. After that was done and the putting finished here is the result.

Ahhh, much better! Small things!

The small rocker will go elsewhere when I've done the next small corner.

1 comment:

  1. You're going to move the chair? Here was me thinking 'what a cute reading nook'.

    ReplyDelete