... mandarins, grapefruit, limes, bananas, passionfruit and a cold ...
I've spent lots of time over the last few weeks processing my probably 100 grapefruit. Mostly I've made pulp/jelly to store in the freezer for future marmalade batches.
This morning I juiced all my mandarins and got a lovely tall glass full. I'll drink it today and my cold will magically go!!!
The bananas all ripened at once so I've given lots away but still have plenty for me.
The passionfruit have just started ripening. One so far. The limes are great too.
However, I have lots of lemons. Probably as many on the tree still. I am going to juice all of these to make lemon iceblocks for future use but the skins will be boiled up to make jam/jelly. I'm considering maybe rosemary or tarragon jelly?? I have no oregano which I had wanted to do.
And yes, I did a triple RAT and, as you can see, it is definitely not any of the baddies...
Meanwhile, I am at home, hoping it will magically go away soon. My eyes are all watery which makes reading or sewing very difficult.
No comments:
Post a Comment