Watching Nature

Tuesday, 25 June 2024

Lots of family fun

 The last few weeks, after I was over my cold, have been very busy with family events, dog sitting and singing.

There was a sleepover with the girls...


They love playing with the street of doll's houses.

There was also lots of sewing blocks for the project Stephanie and I are working on.


The family had a great party to celebrate Ellen's birthday. I made a quilt for her for her birthday from her Dad's shirts.


Then there was a 4-day dog sitting adventure at Ellen's with lots of rain. Luckily I had taken my latest project and a sewing machine. Ruby (in the background) was rather underwhelmed by the sewing activities...


... and decided to do some reverse sewing of her own when I was a bit slow at removing her bedding in the morning.


So that meant another sewing job for me! We had fun together anyway.


Now that I am home I was able to give the new quilt top a good iron and I think Stephanie and I will be pleased with this end result. Now we just have to prepare the patchwork batting from scraps and an appropriate backing.



2 comments:

  1. Love your quilt top, your triangles worked out great for that design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very busy.........the quilt looks great.........

    ReplyDelete