Watching Nature

Saturday, 27 April 2024

Life in the Fast Lane

 Since Monday this week I have

  • organised a council cleanup
  • organised an extra green bin
  • filled my old green bin but still have enough for 3 more
  • filled the red bin with rubbish from the garage termite issue


  • organised a new window cleaner
  • had the electricians to change 5 of my lights from pendant incandescent lights to LED lights and to renew the fan in the lounge room which would not turn off (a bit cold in winter).
  • Stephanie came to play upstairs and we've rethought one project and sorted a few more for the group
  • joined early morning aquarobic sessions on two mornings
  • had a hair cut
  • worked with Alex in the garage and garden for a few hours
  • visited Mum
  • painted the kitchen chair, manhole door and oiled the new step stool (still one coat to go on the door).


  • kept on top of all the autumn harvest that is now coming
  • said goodbye to my border Caroline
  • looked after Ponyo while her family are away (lots of brushing and collecting poo)

  • and been to the Ramses exhibition at the Australian Museum.







Then last night when I collapsed in front of TV and did not know what to watch I received an email inviting me to join a zoom gathering of the friends I'd met in person on my recent quilting retreat. So I spent time just doing mindless work upstairs then slept like a log.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a busy house.........with lots of work...........
    glad I filled in a gap for you last night...........

    ReplyDelete