Watching Nature

Wednesday, 30 December 2020

Some Reflections on 2020

 We all know what it has been like this year but some things just say it all. A picture is worth a thousand words...

click on each picture to see it larger

I'm sorry I do not have attributions for these except that I think they are both from Bonnie Hunter's blog. Unfortunately there is no attribution there either.

Then I found some hope for 2021...

This was from Jenna Wolfe:

" This year tried its very best to beat us all, at every turn, in every which way imaginable....To those who have lost, my heart goes out to you.  To those who haven't, cherish what's important...because life is short.  So be grateful, be generous, be the bigger person, don't compare, don't stress the insignificant, pick up the phone, write a letter, surprise someone, surprise yourself... and say yes." Source: http://barristersblock.blogspot.com/

So I wish everyone the best for 2021 - stay safe, stay sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment