I had a fairly low day on Sunday and did not do much at all except for working up a sweat in the garden increasing the pile of green waste I have (far too much for my bin this week).
Yesterday was much better. Soon after I got up we had a blackout! Not all bad because I then had to reset my clock radio in my bedroom but remembered I wanted to change the power cables anyway to move it to where I could see it better in the middle of the night. Ah but while I was on the floor doing that I saw so much dust accumulation I decided to vacuum but knew I should dust the picture rails and paintings before I did so.
By lunchtime I had changed my sheets, tidied away stuff that was in odd places, dusted from top to bottom moving all small furniture and vacuumed my bedroom. It feels so clean.
As I am getting my new delivery of fruit and vege today I decided to stir fry all my left over vege and made turnovers in sheets of puff pastry that had been in my freezer for a long long time. Vege turnovers with cheese are delicious and I only needed one for my dinner so have some in the freezer for another meal and one for today.
During my video call to grandsons I was asked if I had a teddy in my window. I was then told that I should have. After googling this I find that in countries all over the world isolated families are putting teddies in their windows so that when the children are taken out to do the shopping or for a walk they can play "We're going on a bear hunt". I thought this was so much better than Pokemon as it is very real. They can count or even take photos of the bears they find. All sorts of activities come to mind including some singing of the Bear Hunt song.
Tonight I even took a photo of my first bear at my window but I now have more.
Thank goodness I stopped attending choir some weeks ago (March 8 was my last). Since then I have been sent this article link about a choir in the USA. I have another Viral Choir rehearsal tonight.




No comments:
Post a Comment