Mum is running the race to the end of her life so things in family households is slowing somewhat. When difficulties come Desley and I really bury ourselves in creativity. She is painting and I am sewing. We are visiting Mum almost daily and holding her hand.
The staff at Elizabeth Lodge are very helpful and the lady at Bare Funerals has been great.
We have both said our goodbyes in our own ways. Of course mine was couched in poetry. We've had calls from family members afar and have decided to stream the memorial service when the time comes.
Until then, lots of sewing, family, friends and visiting to keep us going.
One quilt I have finished is for Desley...




Hey Betty so sorry to hear your mum passed. Wow 103 the things that have charged in her life time...... She didn't look that old in the next post of you two together......
ReplyDeleteId like the link if possible to try and join in the service online.....
So pleased Desley loved the quilt. It looks great... Love how it ended up.