For the last month or so I've been visiting Mum in hospital which means 1.5 hour trips each way. I have been staying for an hour or so. I've also been trying to fit in my normal life.
This weekend I've be dog sitting as well - Ponyo who is very ill and Mei who is very young and just learning the etiquette of living at Ma's.
Prior to that I took on the job of lengthening Alec's curtains so they fit in his new bedroom. When we went over to dinner (bog night) he was able to hang them and yes they worked well.
There was a day trip to Underhill with Geoff and family where Mei learned a bit more about obeying commands.
Ponyo enjoyed a good chew on a bone.
The girls helped their Dad with a bit of ring barking but a chain saw need to come down for the next bit.
Kate from the USA came to dinner and was convinced to try Vegemite by Alec. She managed very well.
Bog night a few weeks ago was also the site of the great bed making venture. It was a flat pack bed but went together reasonably easily.
After it was finished the new quilt was added and the bed tested by all the family. Much approval all round.
Just because... I started a new jigsaw...
but I am now going to give up as the pink donuts with white sprinkles and the chocolate donuts with caramel sprinkles are more than I can cope with. There are no edges, no picture and 5 extra pieces. However I did get two corners done and 3 donuts. If you'd like to give it a try just let me know.
I’ll give it a go. Bring it to Scrub Stitchin. The quilt looks great on the new bed
ReplyDeleteNo wonder you are exhausted. I’m exhausted just reading all your doings. Alec must be so pleased with his new room. You’ve done a wonderful job. I like your jigsaw trays. Very fun. No, you can have that one. Good on Jo for going to give it a go, but she has the advantage of seeing his some of it goes together. LOL
ReplyDelete