During the week between Christmas and New Year my home was a hive of activity and visitors culminating in a double bed being delivered and installed in my guest room upstairs. It fits very well.
However, this did mean that the old single bed is now downstairs joining the Christmas lunch extension table in the back room temporarily.

When Stephanie came just before New Year's Eve we started putting things away upstairs and finding new storage spaces. Today I am tackling all the Christmas things before my cousin comes for a visit. The front of the house is now done.
So Happy New Year to all. I am told that what you do to start the new year is what you will continue to do. I started with a whole lot of problem solving so it looks as though that will now continue.




Even better when the solution works
ReplyDeleteIt has been busy at your place. I bet you are looking forward to it all coming down.
ReplyDelete