After spending last Wednesday scanning family photos all day, on Thursday I spent time with Cathy in the garden. I've created a small garden where the bath pond used to be and one day the plants will grow.
This morning I found a red freesia just flowering in the garden by my ramp. I stole the seeds from my masseur last year and just scattered them in the garden by the brick fence. They are flowering this year. I just love them.
Ponyo loves the lawn at my place but does not understand about not walking on the new garden beds.
Today I had a day all to myself so I decided to do some jobs that just needed doing. The first was to drill a hole in one of my insect hotels so it could be hung. I decided the old brick fence was a good place. They had been hanging on the old carports that were demolished.
I hate ironing! So I decided to soak all my blouses and shirt/coats then hang them out on this hot breezy day to drip dry rather than ironing them. It has worked a treat so I now have 14 clean shirts and two summer over shirts.
While the shirts were drying I went upstairs to the mending box and found all the slacks I had inherited from Mum. She has long legs and mine are very short so I took them all up and now have 6 more pairs of long pants WITH POCKETS.
So now I don't have to go shopping for clothes for a while. I hate shopping as much as I hate ironing.
No comments:
Post a Comment