I have a wonderful new clothes line called a Sky Dry Sunchaser. It is on wheels so you can wheel it to where the sun is.
Rowan and his offsider came and assembled it in no time then I wheeled it into my carport. I have folded one half down but even if it is up it will fit in the space.
Of course I then had to do a load of washing so I put in a few light coloured pieces I had with some calico that was donated a few weeks ago and now I have my first load on my new washing line.
I found out about this line from Stephanie who has one and whose son Rowan makes and sells them. I am really pleased with the concept. It does not seem at all unstable with the back folded down but I imagine heavy items need to go towards the middle of the lines. There is also a heavy duty bracing cross bar that can hold a wet blanket (or quilt or doona).
Thank you Stephanie and Rowan.
A good solution for you, Betty, after the demise of your other sheltered area.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous concept. I like the idea that it can be out in the sun or under cover.
ReplyDeleteWe always had the ubiquitous Hills Hoist until this house. It got taken down and Mick’s shed built where it was. We now have one of those ones that fold out from the wall on the shed. I was a bit dubious, but it is in quite the little wind tunnel, so works well.