After some balancing of commitments from lots of people Geoff decided to go down to Underhill with Ivy and Ponyo and I drove to Geoff's to go down with them.
We arrived to lots of blossom and green grass. It is so lovely to have the grass rather than the concrete ground cover that we have had for so long.
Geoff started filling rubbish bags with things we really needed to get rid of and took a whole lot of screws and nails back for home rather than going to Bunnings all the time.
We will continue to take back rubbish each time we go down to tidy the place a bit.
I've sorted in my mind how I am going to get there. Taking two cars with only two drivers is a risk hazard, especially when children and dogs are included. It is also a waste of fuel and wear and tear on our cars. So we will aim to have at least two drivers for a car or three drivers for 2 cars. That way we reduce the risk and the waste. It makes sense to me anyway.











No comments:
Post a Comment