My kitchen renos are complete and Geoff and family have moved in. We are starting to get our systems and spaces organised but now that is done I've come down with Covid (not from them though).
I've no idea where I got the Covid as I do wear masks when out and about. I know a few people who have had it recently but have not been in contact with them. But I just looked up the Health site (not the Government site) who say you are contagious up to 48 hours before symptoms and up to 10 days after symptoms. The Gov site says "no rules apply" so no wonder there is a new peak because I feel well enough to be up and about today and that is only the 3rd day. I am on antivirals for another 2 days and I guess it is them that is helping me get over it. I am now wearing a mask if I need to go to the back of the house or my new kitchen and am in lockdown again in the front of the house which is really dusty still. At least Cathy and I were able to give my bathroom a deep clean last Thursday so I am not in grime there any more.
So for the next 10 days or so I will not be going anywhere or having any visitors. I've almost cleared my calendar and am waiting for people to reply for those things I can't just cancel.
I have Geoff and Jen at home to get any supplies I need and Ken and Sue have just offered to do shopping for Mum as Desley is away and I was doing that.
Until I come out the other end have fun and enjoy life to the full.

bugger bugger..........thankfully you don't sound like your too bad.....lucky you have people around to help when needed.......
ReplyDelete