What a few weeks I've had. A few weeks ago I started a new jigsaw and finished it a fortnight later. It was not as straight forward as it looks here because the picture on the box was cropped to not include the bottom 10cm or 10cm on the left hand side (which included two small balloons). It was an interesting one because of this.
Mum was taken to hospital last week and after a night in emergency she was admitted. Desley and I visited but the next day the ward was in lockdown due to a Covid case (not Mum) so she had no visitors. She is now home but still in lockdown although Desley (as designated carer) can go up to Mum's and help when needed.
Meanwhile I've go the sniffles so had a PCR test to make sure it was not Covid (result - negative) but I can't visit Mum because I don't want to give her this cold. Yesterday I gave myself the day off and spent it doing some stitching on my latest quilt blocks.
Then to top it all off, yesterday evening, I slipped on a guava that the cockatoos had dropped in the front drive. I am so pleased I've been keeping up my Pilates because I just felt all my muscles kick in to control the fall. Now I am a bit muscle sore all over but nothing worse I hope. I had already booked a massage for this afternoon so we'll see what Rene has to say about all my twists and bruises. He might just tell me to go home.






No comments:
Post a Comment