Watching Nature

Friday, 31 December 2021

No music for New Year

 On Boxing Day I really came down with the flu and after various RATests am convinced it is not Covid but I am lying low and keeping my coughs and sneezes to myself. I was well enough this morning to attempt a bit of gardening but alas, the exertion was just too great so I've come inside again to binge watch TV through another day after I hang out a load of washing. I'll spend time just 'pick and putting' lots of things just lying around and will do a bit of stock take on my masks. I seem to have lost some.

My Britbox subscription from Ellen for Christmas has made a big difference in my isolation. It is great. If you've got any recommendations just let me know. Lots of old and not-so-old British shows. The last two days it has provided All Creatures Great and Small and now I have finished that I'll have to find something else.

Of course this all means I'll not be singing until I can actually sing again and it also means that zoom will loom high on the radar again.

No comments:

Post a Comment