How wonderful that with plenty of RATests and lifts too and from church I was able to make music at Christmas. It was wonderful to take part in 3 services - 8pm and 11pm Christmas Eve and 10am Christmas Day. The time between the two evening services was spent with the choir and music team down in the church kitchen with nibbles, crackers and lots of laughter. Then Kathryn and I stayed overnight in the city at the Travelodge which is very close to the church.
Mark and Kathryn came to mine for lunch on Christmas Day bringing lots of food and we were able to relax and eat to our hearts' content. A very relaxing afternoon. Kathryn then chose not to go home but to stay at mine for the night so we had more relaxation together chatting about quilts in progress and watching TV before dropping to sleep quite early.
On Sunday morning, after dropping Kathryn to the station I packed ready to be picked up by Geoff et al for our trip to Underhill.

No comments:
Post a Comment