At last I have finished the Morewood Mystery Quilt from Meadow Mist Designs.
I made it all in steps sent each month but before I actually put it together I looked at the final overall design and decided I did not like the diagonal lines so changed the layout and am now pleased with it.
I used a lot of left over calico from Arianne's dressmaking when she was living with me so I'm calling it Arianne's Calico Corners.
![]() |
After Cathy and Rob finished the mowing then held my quilt for photographing we all shared a birthday cake they had brought for me.
Wonderful people, and a wonderful morning. Thank you Cathy and Rob for being great and caring friends.
Last weekend Ellen and Pete took me to the Monet and Friends exhibition at Fox Studios for my birthday. Amazing!
This outing was followed by dinner at a local Greek restaurant and then home to meet Geoff and family for a long chat together.









No comments:
Post a Comment