As many of you know I grow fruit and vegetables and make jams and preserves when I have excess. I now have quite a lot of jams and preserves in my pantry and have decided to let everyone know so they can choose some to buy to help me raise some money for charity.
To expedite this I have created a new page in the tabs at the top of this page called Betty's Jams and Preserves.
I might even put up other items I have for sale in an attempt to declutter some other excesses. Who knows, one day there might appear all sorts of model cars or even cameras. I really don't want to sit on EBay or Gumtree trying to sell things so might end up just giving them away to charity anyway.
If you'd like anything I list just leave a comment here or email me.
Of course those who already source their goodies from me can continue to do so without any cost or by bartering.


No comments:
Post a Comment