Watching Nature

Saturday, 20 June 2020

The old chook shed has now gone

This morning Cathy and Rob can for just over an hour and demolished the last of the old chook shed, pruned the trees above it and pulled out some weeds from behind.


We now have a large pile for a metal collection.

Rob forked the whole area.



He found lots of old tiles and bricks that were under the dirt in the chook shed so has stockpiled those for me to tidy away at my leisure.


Now it is up to the chooks who are having a great time digging for worms and tidbits.


My next task is to clear and toss all the scrap and rubbish then move the water tank over to the corner that has been exposed.


Unfortunately I can't bend well at the moment as I have a sore glute so I'll wait until that settles to do the next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment