Watching Nature

Monday, 1 December 2025

December is here already

 November has flown past. It has been a really busy month.

My pond is doing very well

The bananas have produced 4 bunches so we have lopped those 4 trees.

The girls came for a sleepover and made Christmas cake.

Cathy and I repotted all the orchids.

We had quite a severe hail storm but not enough to damage anything.

I went mad with friends making bunting

The new garden and meadow is looking great

The girls came to bring my bee hive back so we decorated the Christmas tree and house. Lots of tinsel everywhere.

Yesterday I met up with Chooky and Leah for lunch and a walk in the Botanic Gardens.


Now it is time to prepare for Christmas gatherings and music. Lots of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Lots happening in your part of the world. I’m glad you weren’t impacted too much by the storms.

    ReplyDelete