During October I have been sorting and clearing.
It started with a week of dogsitting at Ellen's when I found lots of time for patchwork projects and assorted other things.
Yesterday Cathy and I moved the stockpile of cleanup rubbish out to the verge ready for a cleanup on Monday.
The poor doll's house is actually falling apart and is terribly mouldy. My Dad and I made it for Ellen when she was 2 years old and it has had a lot of use since.
We also filled the boot of my car with paints and other chemicals ready to deliver to the chemical clean out this weekend.
Then there are the piles of things for recycling or donating - aboriginal artifacts, VHS tapes, CDs, DVDs, long pants from Mum's wardrobe (size 16 and all newish if you are interested).
On my way home from Mum's last week I had a bit of spare time so got off the train at Martin Place and caught the Metro to Sydenham. At least I now know where it goes but I think I got back on the same train at Sydenham to continue on my way home. It will provide an alternative when trains are not running.
In all October was a very busy month as usual and I've even been back out in the garden in the mornings.







No comments:
Post a Comment