Activities around Luke's Passion included:
... defrosting the freezer and making a batch of mandarin marmalade
I've also made a batch of Lime Butter but it has already been dispersed to family and friends.
My washing machine decided it would no longer spin and as it was over 15 years old and had other issues which I was coping with, I decided to get a new one. A bit of online research and I have a Fisher & Paykel 8kg machine. Despite the fact that it is the same capacity as my old one, it is smaller on the outside, washes beautifully and the hot water tap does not leak!
And it collects so much lint...
There are two such filters and both had the same amount. My old machine did not have a filter that I ever found!
Elaine and I have had two movie nights. She has stayed over because she, like me, does not like driving at night.
Sunday afternoon found me at Geoff's weeding his steps at the far side of the house. With Jen and Geoff also working in the area it now looks great and will just need a salt/vinegar/detergent spray once the new weeds start showing to get rid of the seed bank.
The only issue with the weeding was that my arms got covered in mozzie bites. Next time I'll remember the Rid!
No comments:
Post a Comment