Watching Nature

Friday, 23 February 2024

Progress in the back bedrooms

 At last I have swapped the use of the two back bedrooms. The girls' room now has two proper beds with all their toys and things.



Behind the door is a desk where Jen can work when she works from mine. The girls can use it when they are here.

The last thing in that room will be window film and curtains.

The far bedroom is now a guest room with all my family history files as well. There is a tiny desk, enough for a laptop.



Of course I will do window film and curtains here too.

I did not like the cupboard and all its junk and files so decided I had just the thing to solve that issue.

After a trip to Bunnings yesterday Cathy and I hung a quilt that I had nowhere else to hang. It works beautifully in that spot. I hope to find a sturdy rack to hang clothes on to go at the foot of the bed when it is needed.


That means that the house is almost sorted with only the study and other odd corners to do. So if you'd like to visit or stay just contact me and we'll negotiate dates and times.

1 comment:

  1. Good to be getting organised........ The quilt looks great hanging up there........

    ReplyDelete