Watching Nature

Monday, 7 August 2023

Yesterday was an amazing day

 After my normal Sunday morning of singing at St Stephen's Kathryn and I had lunch at the State Library of NSW before heading to Balmain for a farewell concert performed by Alex and Natasha who have been scholars in our choir for the last 3-4 years. 

We arrived far too early so went for a stroll around the back street near the church. Balmain has an interesting collection of renovated or ramshackled old buildings in an eclectic mix of newer architect designed homes.




The concert was in the Campbell St Presbyterian Church. It was a delightfully light concert and I think I smiled for the whole time and didn't even feel like going to sleep. 


Natasha and Alex have beautiful voices and are both heading for New York to continue their studies in Voice.

All the best with your careers to both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment