This week has been quite busy with two extra quilting days and a jigsaw started and finished.
On Wednesday I went to visit Mum then on the way stopped off at the church for an afternoon sorting choir robes with Kathryn. As we found dry cleaning costs would be $40-50 per stole we decided washing them would be a much more cost effective solution. I brought 10 home to see how it went.
When Cathy came on Thursday I did my load of washing and she helped me hang them.
This all worked very well and once dry they did not even need ironing. However, by the time I fold them all into a wheely suit case to take them back to church they might need a quick iron.
Now we only have 25 more to do so Kathryn is coming out next week to bring some more and I'll bring some when I return these on Sunday. We should be all done by the end of next week.




No comments:
Post a Comment