This week has been a busy round of visitors and a lot of hard work in the garden.
I had a surprise visit on Tuesday morning from Leigha, Arianne and Josh who had done an airport drop-off and were on their way home. What a lovely surprise to get an early morning call to ask if I would like a hug!
That evening Garry and Helen arrived to stay from Brisbane and on Wednesday we visited Mum and then Desley to catch up on family chat. Geoff and family came for dinner Tuesday to join the gathering.
Mum is looking well considering her recent medical traumas and was able to enjoy the family catchup.
This morning after Garry and Helen left at about 6am, Cathy came and we worked flat out in the garden. We harvested lots of spinach and beans and were even able to prepare and freeze all the spinach, keeping some fresh for dinners tonight.
Now it is time for me to have some lunch then sit in front of TV while I prepare the beans for freezing too. Space in the freezer is at a premium but I'll find a little corner somewhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment