The last few weeks have flown past. I am being kept from starvation with lots of produce from my garden (and my spinach is not contaminated).
Then I returned early to Sydney to lots of singing...
First was the premiere of the ABC Classic Choir song for this year.
Then there were two performances of Handel's Messiah in the Sydney Town Hall.
| Photo from Sherie Barton - I sit in the RH gallery |
Of course we also had our Lessons and Carols service at St Stephen's and that was really magnificent too.
I'm filling this week with catching up on emails, present wrapping and watching some Christmas movies.
There is still lots of singing with two services on Christmas Eve and one on Christmas Day. Then a quiet time until the end of January.
So Merry Christmas to you all. I hope the weather where you are is just as you'd like it and that 2023 is not quite so crazy as 2022.









No comments:
Post a Comment