Over the last few weeks I've had lots of visitors. Pernilla was here for over a month and is now safely back in Sweden having downsized all her belongings to fit in the space I had available for her storage.
Kathryn came for 4 nights of her leave and we spent time chatting, binge watching TV and sewing.
Barre stayed for a week and is now safely back in the USA.
Geoff and Jen came to visit with the girls during all this and combed out some of Ponyo's winter coat. It was falling out all over their house and mine.
There was no need to clean up the lawn as various birds did that for us while collecting lining for their nests. The magpies and Noisy Miners loved it.
Meanwhile I have ordered my new glasses and look forward to receiving them in a week or so. Then I won't have to keep remembering where my glasses/sunglasses are and will be able to just put my glasses on in the morning and take them off at night. I've been doing that for the last 70 years and they say 'you can't teach an old dog new tricks' but this old dog does not want to learn any new tricks where her glasses are concerned.
No comments:
Post a Comment