Watching Nature

Friday, 10 June 2022

One week later

This morning I opened my front door and lo and behold...


This beautiful bunch of flowers came from Christian Fellowship Tours to thank me for coping with the issues we had with our Lord Howe Island trip.

My next event today was a one week visit to the surgeon. I thought the appointment was at 8am but after an expensive Uber ride I found out it was not until 10:30 so I had a long walk around Kogarah and then had coffee and cake. They had rescheduled the appointment to 9:50 but I got back early because it was warmer to wait in the waiting room.

I was in at 9:20 and out by about 10am. It was great to get home and cope with my very blurry vision. They had put a raft of drops in my eyes and it will be some time before that wears off. The surgeon is very pleased with the recovery of my eye and the vision I now have.


This afternoon I was able to have a zoom call with Mum so in all I've had a very positive day. I do not like the fact that I can't visit Mum because of my self-imposed isolation to avoid Covid before my next op. 


1 comment: