September has a few birthdays in my family and for two boys there was a cake each constructed from a variety of donuts.
I've also had lots of patchwork projects and the one I am really excited about illustrates the song 'I believe for every drop of rain that falls'. It will probably end up a wall hanging and I'll then have to find a bit of wall to hang it on.
During the school holidays I've been lucky enough to have Ponyo keeping me company. However, although we had a 'blessing of the animals' service at church today I did not take her with me. I did send a photo though and one of a few of my chooks as well.
I am now a member of two crafty zoom groups and have enjoyed getting together with other crafty people without having to leave home. We just get on with our current projects while we chat together.
My garden is growing well and now that I have planted mint in swampy pots and dragon fruit in full sun they are both thriving.












No comments:
Post a Comment